MatchWorks employees make a real difference.
With more than 20 years’ experience in supporting both job seekers and employers, we are valued by the communities we serve through our 139 sites across Australia.
MatchWorks is always on the lookout for enthusiastic and dedicated staff to help us deliver better outcomes for our clients.
Build your career
MatchWorks is a great place from which to build your skills and experience in an inclusive and progressive environment.
We are a division of genU, a not-for-profit organisation helping people with a disability. Staff benefits across our organisation include:
- The ability to salary package a portion of your wages
- Above award wages and entitlements
- Access to training opportunities through genU Training as well as a range of external development programs
- Leadership development opportunities
- A health and well-being program
- Free flu vaccinations and health checks
- Corporate volunteering days
- Work/Life balance and a family friendly organisation
- Staff recognition programs
- Career progression
- Diversity and growth
- Rewards and benefits programs with partner organisations that support genU’s work.
MatchWorks (genU) recognises the contribution a diverse workforce makes to continuous improvement and client services delivery and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We value diversity and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islanders, people with disabilities and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. MatchWorks (genU) is committed to making reasonable adjustments where operationally viable.
MatchWorks (genU) is committed to providing an inclusive culture where all workers and clients are treated with dignity, courtesy and respect. We are an inclusive community of diverse teams and individuals, acting with integrity through trust and respect for each other and our clients.