LGBTIQA+* diversity is welcomed and celebrated by MatchWorks.
MatchWorks are members of the Welcome Here Project. Our offices provide a safe, inclusive and welcoming space for all LGBTIQA+ job seekers and employers.
Building a diverse and welcoming workplace
The LGBTIQA+ community often experience invisibility, discrimination and exclusion in the workplace. Our goal is to be part of the solution to change this.
Our staff have completed Rainbow 101 Training to better support the LGBTIQA+ community.
We can also deliver Rainbow Training to employers who value diversity in their teams.
Want to build a workplace culture which values, celebrates and supports LGBTQIA+ employees? MatchWorks can assist by delivering Rainbow Training to your teams. Sessions run for 3 hours and cover:
- Understanding the LGBTIQA+ community and the common challenges they face
- How to create a safe and welcoming workplace for employees and clients
- Developing effective Diversity and Inclusion Action Plans
- Ways your business can advocate for the Rainbow community
- Resource and support guides.
“Everyone has something to offer. Part of our role is to help employers recognise and value difference and diversity within their teams.”Wolfgang Web, MatchWorks Employment Consultant and Pride Committee member.
For more information about how we can support business with LGBTIQA+ employment, email email@example.com .
* ‘LGBTIQA+’ stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer/questioning, asexual and many other terms (such as non-binary and pansexual) that people use to describe their experiences of their gender and sexuality.