About Work Assist
Work Assist is an Australian Government funded program.
If you have an illness, injury or disability that impacts your work, MatchWorks can support you to keep your job through Work Assist.
- We work with you and your current employer to identify funding options or other support so you can remain employed.
- Work Assist is a no-charge service. You don’t need to receive Department of Human Services payments or have an Employment Services Assessment to access Work Assist support.
Assistance may include:
- allocating a specialist consultant to your workplace
- conducting workplace assessments
- providing advice about job redesign
- offering training to support job retention
- providing specialist equipment.
See also: Australian Goverment – Work Assist