Find the right job for you
There’s never been a better time to find work. It’s a job seekers market and many industries are looking for employees with the right skills for the job. So, if you’re job searching or planning a career change, our employment experts can help you become job-ready and find work.
Our services support thousands of eligible* Australian job seekers every year, including:
- People with injury, illness or disability
- Youth job seekers
- Mature age job seekers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander job seekers
- Refugees or people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Parents returning to work
- People who identify as LGBTIQA+
*Eligible job seekers are registered with Services Australia.
Our teams across Australia are experts in supporting people into work
We can help you:
- Discover your skills and strengths.
- Search for jobs suitable for you
- Prepare effective resumes and cover letters
- Present your best self at interviews.
- Connect to local employers who value diversity.
- Access training for your career path.
- Find work experience opportunities.
- Access transport, work clothing and licences.
- Improve your health and wellbeing.
- Settle into your job.
Making employment happen
“There was a time when I couldn’t see myself coping with employment, even though I very much wanted work. Since MatchWorks placed me in my job, I’ve won lots of awards – I do my best and my employer sees it. My confidence has increased and so has my ability to keep improving myself.”
Robyn – job seeker