Finding the right person for the job is rarely quick and easy.
That’s why we’re here. To make recruitment simpler and more affordable for businesses large and small.
Our employer engagement team streamline recruitment by finding you the skilled and motivated employees you need – all for no-cost.
Plus, your business can receive:
- Up to $10,000 in wage subsidies*.
- JobAssist funding for workplace modifications
- Ongoing support from MatchWorks to settle your new employee into the role.
* Eligibility criteria applies.
With more than 140 locations across Australia and a partnership with National Workforce Network, we can deliver tailored recruitment solutions on a local and national scale.
Diversity recruitment as a business advantage
Are you ready to create a diverse and inclusive workplace? We can help your business prepare and build a workforce that’s both productive and has social impact.
A diverse and inclusive workforce has many advantages, including:
- A positive reputation in the market.
- A more productive and engaged workforce.
- Better problem-solving capabilities.
- Boosts employee retention and loyalty.
- Access to a larger, more diverse pool of talent.
- Reduced recruitment and onboarding costs.
Plus, when you partner with MatchWorks, you and your employee* gain access to ongoing and tailored support, including:
- Training to support development needs.
- Funding for work equipment, work clothing and licenses.
- Funding for workplace modifications to accommodate employees with disability.
- Health and wellbeing support.
* Eligibility criteria applies
With so many advantages, it pays to think differently about recruitment. Plus, the opportunity for employment can change a life for:
- Parents returning to work.
- People with disability.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
- Refugees and migrants.
- Mature age job seekers.
- Young adults and school leavers.
- Career changers.
- People who identify as LGBTIQA+.
“We believe people with barriers should be given an opportunity to use their skills and abilities to the greatest advantage…Briar is very capable and looks at challenges from a different perspective. I can see her on a board in five years.”
Anthony Fillbrook, co-owner of PW Lawyers and Diversity and Inclusion advocate.
Growing your business?
Partner with MatchWorks for Workforce Planning
As a business grows, so does its need to find skilled employees to take the business to the next level.
When you partner with MatchWorks, we can help you map out the skills and experience needed to innovate and expand.
Next, we can:
- Sort all job descriptions
- Job match candidates
- Arrange pre-employment and accelerated training where there are skills shortages
- Prepare your workplace to take on employees with a disability
- Deliver ongoing employment support to maintain productivity and performance.