We get you the best person for the job. Why? We listen.
We take time to understand your recruitment and business needs, supporting you every step of the way.
Our services are free and include:
- Full service, zero cost recruitment and planning services
- Wage subsidies
- Post placement support including health and wellbeing services.
Recruitment and planning services
We can assist your business with:
- Workforce planning and development to support current and future needs
- Access to a database of job seekers from professionals to skilled and semi-skilled candidates
- Access to a greater pool of job-ready candidates throughout Australia with our National Workforce Network (NWN) alliance
- Sorting all job descriptions
- Screening and selecting applicants on your behalf
- Preparing your workplace to take on employees with disabilities
- Assistance with eligible induction processes and pre-employment training programs.
15,000 businesses source talent from MatchWorks every year.
COVID-19 monthly wage subsidy payments
When you hire staff through MatchWorks, a range of wage subsidies may be available for eligible job seekers including:
- Mature age people
- People who have been long-term unemployed
- People with disability
- Indigenous Australians
- Youth job seekers
- Parents returning to work.
To support your business during this time, we are offering monthly payments for jobactive wage subsidy agreements.
This monthly payment option is available to eligible businesses until Wednesday 30 September 2020. Contact your local MatchWorks team today, to find out if your business is eligible.
*Please note: There is currently no change to the schedule of payments for the DES Wage Subsidy Scheme.
Full service, zero cost.
Post placement support
When you partner with MatchWorks to recruit staff, our experienced team provide:
- Ongoing employee training and support (tailored to you and your employee’s needs and circumstances)
- Access to health and wellbeing professionals for up to 26 weeks post-placement
- Assistance to help employers secure wage subsidy assistance
- Access to funds for up-skilling staff if development needs are identified on the job
- Support for apprenticeships and traineeships
- Access to funds for workplace clothing, training, and licensing for eligible job seekers
- Cultural awareness training for existing staff.
More than 1000 staff in over 130 offices across Australia, ready to connect businesses and employees.
Someone for everyone.
Big or small, MatchWorks partners with businesses of every kind. We place people in all sorts of roles in retail, hospitality, logistics, administration, customer service, construction, security, care and more.
Your community is our community.
We’re local, like you. Our team lives in the same suburbs you do and our employability programs, sponsorships and volunteering efforts reinvest in Australian communities.
As part of the genU organisation, we’re all about profit for purpose. Every dollar MatchWorks makes goes into genU’s valuable work in disability, aged care, accommodation, training and social enterprise. We help vulnerable Australians live their best lives.
Diversity is good business
With a vast pool of job seekers from all backgrounds, MatchWorks knows diversity is a valuable commodity beyond corporate social responsibility. Less absenteeism, fewer injuries and greater retention are some of the many benefits. Hiring people who are disadvantaged or living with a disability doesn’t only help them, it helps you.
Contact us to discover more about our employer services.