Full recruitment service,
Big or small, MatchWorks partners with businesses of every kind. We place people in all sorts of roles in retail, hospitality, logistics, administration, customer service, construction, security, care and more.
Our recruitment and planning services
• Workforce planning and development to support current and future needs
• Access to a diverse database of job seekers – from professionals to skilled and semi-skilled candidates
• Access to a greater pool of job-ready candidates throughout Australia with our National Workforce Network (NWN) alliance
• All job descriptions are sorted for you
• We screen and select applicants on your behalf
• We’ll prepare your workplace to take on employees with disabilities
• Assistance with eligible induction processes and pre-employment training programs
Post placement support
• Ongoing employee training and support tailored to you and your employee’s needs and circumstances is provided
• Access to health and wellbeing professionals for up to 26 weeks post-placement
• We help employers secure wage subsidy assistance
• Access to funds for up-skilling staff if issues are identified on the job
• Support for apprenticeships and traineeships
• Access to funds for workplace clothing, training, and licensing for eligible job seekers
• Cultural awareness training for existing staff.
Your community is our community.
We’re local, like you. Our team lives in the same suburbs you do and our employability programs, sponsorships and volunteering efforts reinvest in Australian communities.
Our social impact
As part of the genU organisation, we’re all about profit for purpose. Every dollar MatchWorks makes goes into genU’s valuable work in disability, aged care, accommodation, training and social enterprise. We help vulnerable Australians live their best lives.
Contact us to discover more about how we can help you find the right people for your business.