Full recruitment service, zero cost.
Diverse job-ready candidates
jobactive, disability and employer services
Planning and recruitment services
• Workforce planning and development to support current and future needs
• Access to a database of job seekers from professionals to skilled and semi-skilled candidates
• Access to a greater pool of job-ready candidates throughout Australia with our National Workforce Network (NWN) alliance
• All job descriptions are sorted for you
• We screen and select applicants on your behalf
• We’ll prepare your workplace to take on employees with disabilities
• Assistance with eligible induction processes and pre-employment training programs
Post placement support
• Ongoing employee training and support tailored to you and your employee’s needs and circumstances is provided
• Access to health and wellbeing professionals for up to 26 weeks post-placement
• We help employers secure wage subsidy assistance
• Access to funds for up-skilling staff if issues are identified on the job
• Support for apprenticeships and traineeships
• Access to funds for workplace clothing, training, and licensing for eligible job seekers
• Cultural awareness training for existing staff
Someone for everyone.
Big or small, MatchWorks partners with businesses of every kind. We place people in all sorts of roles in retail, hospitality, logistics, administration, customer service, construction, security, care and others.
Our talent is just as diverse, coming from over 150 countries and speaking more than 100 different languages.
Your community is our community.
We’re local, like you. Our team lives in the same suburbs you do and our employability programs, sponsorships and volunteering efforts reinvest in Australian communities.
As part of the genU organisation, we’re all about profit for purpose. Every dollar MatchWorks makes goes into genU’s valuable work in disability, aged care, accommodation, training and social enterprise. We help vulnerable Australians live their best lives.
Help where it’s needed most.
Everyone deserves a chance to work. Our jobactive and Disability Employment Services, backed by the Federal Government, open up a world of opportunities. Assistance to job seekers and incentives for employers help forge connections that otherwise may not be possible. The result? Lasting employment and stronger workplaces.
In addition, employers who hire staff as part of Disability Employment Services may have access to ongoing support.
Contact us to discover more about our services for employers so we can help you find your new staff member.