Supporting you into work
MatchWorks delivers tailored support, mentoring, training and practical assistance so you can find the right job opportunity for you.
We help people from all backgrounds, ages and abilities, including people who:
- Have been unemployed for a short or a long time
- Have been retrenched
- Have never worked due to disability or illness
- Are returning to work after caring for family
- Are Indigenous, an asylum seeker or refugee
- Are mature age
- Are young job seekers
Our welcoming staff can help you find and keep a job.
Register with MatchWorks
Let us support you with the skills, preparation and confidence to find the best job for you.
Step 1: Register with Centrelink
Please register with Centrelink first. You can then ask Centrelink to be referred to MatchWorks.
Step 2: Register with MatchWorks
Once you have your Centrelink referral, you can register as a MatchWorks job seeker by calling 1300 13 23 63. Alternatively, you can visit your nearest MatchWorks office.
Our job seeker support is tailored to each person and includes:
- Resumes, cover letters, and job search training.
- Discovering your skills, interests and strengths
- Links to employers who value diversity and have real jobs.
- Sourcing relevant training for your career path.
- Work experience opportunities to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
- Ongoing support until you are settled in your new job.
- Access to health and wellbeing professionals so you can perform to your best
- Work clothing, licences, interview clothing and transport to your job interviews.
Find out more about MatchWorks’ job seeker services.
For more information on Workforce Australia, visit the Federal Government’s Workforce Australia website.