Services for job seekers
If you’re looking for a foot in the door to find work, MatchWorks will arm you with the skills, preparation and confidence to succeed. No matter what your background, age or ability, we can assist with training, mentoring and tailored support.
We work with a diverse range of clients – from the qualified and experienced to people who need tailored employment support and training to reach their career goals.
Our job seeker support includes:
- Resumes, cover letters, interview tips and job search training.
- Discovering your skills, interests and strengths
- Links to employers who value diversity and have real jobs.
- Sourcing relevant training for your career path.
- Work experience opportunities to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
- Ongoing support until you are settled in your new job.
- Access to health and wellbeing professionals so you can perform to your best
- Work clothing, licences, interview clothing and transport to your job interviews.
We have a number of resources to support you in your journey to employment.
“There was a time when I couldn’t see myself coping with employment, even though I very much wanted work. Since MatchWorks placed me in my job, I’ve won lots of awards – I do my best and my employer sees it. My confidence has increased and so has my ability to keep improving myself.”Robyn – job seeker