Services for job seekers
If you’re looking for a foot in the door to find work, MatchWorks will arm you with the skills, preparation and confidence to succeed. No matter what your background, age or ability, we can assist with training, mentoring and tailored support.
Over 1000 Staff In Over 130 Offices Nationwide, Ready To Connect Businesses and Employees
30,000 Employees Placed Every Year
Our job seeker support includes:
- Resumes, cover letters, and job search training.
- Discovering your skills, interests and strengths
- Links to employers who value diversity and have real jobs.
- Sourcing relevant training for your career path.
- Work experience opportunities to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
- Ongoing support until you are settled in your new job.
- Access to health and wellbeing professionals so you can perform to your best
- Work clothing, licences, interview clothing and transport to your job interviews.
We have a number of resources to support you in your journey to employment.
“There was a time when I couldn’t see myself coping with employment, even though I very much wanted work. Since MatchWorks placed me in my job, I’ve won lots of awards – I do my best and my employer sees it. My confidence has increased and so has my ability to keep improving myself.”Robyn – job seeker
Supporting job seekers who are experiencing financial hardship
MatchWorks is proud to be a partner in a pilot program to support people experiencing financial hardship in Geelong.
The Financial Inclusion Action Plan (FIAP) Program, led by the charity Good Shepherd, provides education and assistance to people in financial distress.
Our aim is to remove some of the burden so you can focus on finding the right job with less stress.