The MatchWorks Health & Wellbeing team provides specialised support from registered health professionals to improve the management of your health or wellbeing throughout your journey to employment.
MatchWorks health & wellbeing support is available to job seekers from Workforce Australia and Disability Employment Services programs.
MatchWorks Health & Wellbeing team work with you to:
- Improve understanding and education around your health condition and/or symptoms
- Empower you to better manage your health and wellbeing independently
- Prepare you to return to suitable and sustainable employment
Our team of health professionals are available to work with you on your health & wellbeing journey.
Some common areas they work with include:
- Stress management
- Improving confidence & motivation
- Addressing negative thinking
- Vocational counselling
Support is available to job seekers one-on-one and in a group setting. The health and wellbeing team are also available to support you once you start employment.
If you would like to access the health and wellbeing support through MatchWorks please speak with your employment consultant to arrange an appointment with your local MatchWorks health and wellbeing consultant.