Update: Ways we can support job seekers and employers through COVID-19
We’re committed to providing ongoing support to our job seekers, participants and employers in these challenging times. To keep everyone as safe as possible, our services are now largely being delivered over the phone and via online services including video conferencing.
Free, tailored support is available to assist job seekers with:
- Creating a stand-out resume
- Refreshing your interview skills
- Boosting qualifications and skills via online training (check out free courses currently available via genU Training)
- Connections to industries and employers who are currently recruiting
- Health and wellbeing support so you can perform at your best
- Access to work clothing, licences, and transport to your job interviews
- Ongoing support to settle into your new job
- Referral to community services to support you through the coronavirus pandemic.
For employers, we can help you:
- Screen and shortlist the right candidates for the job
- Set up video interviews
- Access wage subsidies (we are currently offering monthly payments to eligible employers for jobactive wage subsidy agreements)
- Connect your staff to a health and wellbeing professional
- Provide ongoing support after your new employee starts work and settles into the job.
Our service is no cost and we have 130 offices around Australia. Contact us to find our more.
Our offices are open if it’s absolutely necessary to have a face-to-face appointment. Please self-isolate however, if you are:
- Have been in contact with a confirmed case
- Are returning from overseas
- And/or are seeking medical advice.
Please note, all of our staff are implementing strict social distancing and hygiene practices in accordance with latest Government advice.
Alternatively, please visit our Contact Us page on our website with any questions. We will get back to you as soon as possible.