Share your experiences about safety and wellbeing
MatchWorks, and our parent company genU, invites people with disability, their families and carers to share their safety and wellbeing experiences.
The Disability Royal Commission is seeking views on how the safety and wellbeing of people with disability is supported while still ensuring they have choice and control in their lives.
MatchWorks and genU are committed to supporting you to share your experiences of how we have balanced your safety and wellbeing with your right to have choice and control. This feedback will help improve practices that can stop violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation against people with disability.
You can share your experiences by Friday 26th February 2021 in any of the following ways:
- In writing, a drawing, video or voice recording. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By completing the online survey – click link to complete.
- Joining a Focus Group via Zoom session Wednesday 17th February 2021, 10:30am –12 noon. Please register here.
- Joining a Focus Group face-to-face session. These will be held at the Eastern Hub, 285a McKillop Street, East Geelong, VIC. Days/times are as follows:
Wednesday 24th February 2021, 4:00pm – 5:00pm.
Thursday 25th February 2021, 4:00pm – 5:00pm.
- By contacting 1300 558 368 and making a time to speak with us via phone or Zoom.
Easy read information about how to be involved is available below.
Safe and in control – Talking about your experiences