NSW offices to re-open for employment support
Now that the 70 per cent vaccination milestone has been reached in NSW, some full-time sites across the state will begin offering face-face employment support with restricted access from Monday 11 October.
Our employment teams will be able to assist fully-vaccinated clients* with training and tailored support in person upon request. However remote servicing will continue until we receive further government advice. Our Health and Wellbeing team also continue to be available via phone or video appointments, or face-to-face where permitted. Contact your local team to discuss the servicing options available to you.
Please be assured that our services will be delivered in accordance with the guidelines provided by the NSW Government. Your health and safety remains a priority and all staff onsite delivering services face-to-face will be fully vaccinated.
Thank you for helping us keep our communities safe by:
- Wearing a face mask at your appointments.
- Bringing evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination status (unless an exemption applies).
- Sanitising your hands upon entry.
- Logging your attendance via the QR code system.
- Rescheduling your appointment if you’re unwell. Or speak to your employment consultant to see if a remote appointment is possible.
Mutual obligation requirements remain on hold for job seekers in several regions across NSW until Wednesday 13 October 2021 (inclusive). Please visit the Services Australia website for more information.
Stay safe and well.
*Regional NSW clients can also access face-to-face services after receiving the first vaccine dose.