Job seekers: We’re here to support you through COVID-19
Mutual obligations for job seekers may be on hold until May 22 but we’re still here to help people upskill, reskill, boost health and wellbeing and find work in industries with increased demand.
While some industries are experiencing decline, others are growing and need more staff to meet current demands. This includes jobs in:
- health and care sectors
- transport and logistics
- some areas of retail
- call centres
- government sectors.
The impact of coronavirus means MatchWorks employment services are needed now, more than ever. Our experienced staff continue to assist job seekers and employers over the phone and online.
Free, tailored support is available to assist you with:
- Creating a stand-out resume
- Refreshing your interview skills
- Boosting qualifications and skills via online training (check out free courses currently available via genU Training)
- Connections to industries and employers who are currently recruiting
- Health and wellbeing support so you can perform at your best
- Access to work clothing, licences, and transport to your job interviews
- Ongoing support to settle into your new job
- Referral to community services to support you through the coronavirus pandemic.
We have more than 130 offices across Australia ready to support you and assist people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities including:
- people with disability
- people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Indigenous Australians
- People who identify with the LGBTIQA+ community
- mature age job seekers.
Our staff are also available to assist with information about how to apply for job seeker financial support while you get yourself back on your feet.
Connect with us today
Contact us today.
Call your local MatchWorks office: 1300 13 23 63
The health and safety of our clients and staff is a top priority during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. That’s why our services are being delivered over the phone or online. Only under exceptional circumstances will clients be asked to attend a face-to-face appointment. Strict social distancing and hygiene practices have been implemented by our teams on location to minimise risk of exposure. Stay safe and well.