Develop your skills and confidence to find a meaningful job using MatchWorks’ award-winning services for job seekers.
- Highly trained consultants partner with you to explore employment opportunities which match your interests and abilities
- Services to get you job ready, provide job search support and assist you post-placement
- Access to the Job Victoria Employment Network for long term and disadvantaged job seekers not currently eligible for full Commonwealth employment services
- A National Employment Service Association (NESA) multi-award winner for service excellence
- Support provided at no cost from start to finish.
Services to get you job ready
- Personalised career planning and goal setting
- Resume and cover letter advice
- Tailored non-accredited and accredited training programs
- Confidence-building and interview skills coaching
- Pre- and post-placement support and mentoring.
We assist employers prepare the workplace for employees.
Job search support
- Connection to employers
- Access office facilities including phones, computers, internet, email and newspapers for free at MatchWorks
- Use PC’s, Wi-Fi, job vacancy boards, tools and references as well as group-based services at MatchWorks’ Job Search Hubs
- Connect with apprenticeship centres, labour hire organisations, industry groups Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), TAFEs and employers
We offer up to 26 weeks post-placement support to help you keep your job.
We adapt the level and type of support to suit you and your employer’s needs and circumstances. In many cases, no post-placement help is needed. However, we are here to answer questions you may have about your new job.
If you are hired as part of Disability Employment Services, you and your employer may have access to ongoing support as well as six month post-placement support.
Contact us and to find out more about our services for job seekers and take the first steps toward your new job.