Are you 45+ and looking for work?
Join the Career Transition Assistance program in Geelong.
This eight-week program is for mature age job seekers in the Barwon region. In a welcoming environment, participants will:
• Build confidence to use technology including smartphones, tablets, apps, social media and desktop computers
• Boost skills to become more competitive in the local job market and successfully move into ongoing employment
• Hear from employers about what skills they look for when recruiting new staff
• Be mentored and supported to achieve personal goals.
MatchWorks will deliver this program two days a week at 22 Malop Street, Geelong.
To be eligible, participants must:
• Be 45+ years of age
• Registered with a jobactive provider.
Please note: Participants can start any time after 1 July 2019. The program will fully meet annual activity requirements.