We’ll arm you with the skills, tools and confidence to find the right job
Southern Adelaide job seekers – join our supportive Employment Preparation Activity (EPA) community to help you find the right job!
Our EPA program will bring out the best in you and open the door to new opportunities. Support includes:
- Discovering your skills, interests and strengths
- Creating a stand-out resume and cover letter
- How to shine in your interview
- Boosting your digital skills
- Dress to impress
- Building your communication and organisation skills.
- Job search methods and the local job market
- Learning from unsuccessful job applications
- Available training courses and pre-employment skills programs
- Traineeships, apprenticeships and work experience opportunities.
Your local MatchWorks office is a welcoming space for you to grow. Please drop by, join our community and use our computers. You can access job boards, Wi-Fi and phones to assist you in your job search.
Locations of our EPA program
- MatchWorks Norwood: 94-96 Fullarton Road, Norwood, South Australia 5067
- email@example.com 08 7228 5602
- MatchWorks Morphett Vale: 2/365 Main South Road, Morphett Vale, South Australia 5162 firstname.lastname@example.org 08 7228 5422
Format: Face-to-face delivery of group sessions and workshops.
When: Programs start monthly.
Hours: 25 hours per week (full time), 15 hours per week (part time)
- Flexible course delivery. Online learning is available for part time participants.
- Content is accessible and delivered in easy to understand English.
- Translation tools are available for people who need minor language supports.
The Employment Preparation Activity is an Australian Government initiative delivered as part of the New Employment Services Trial.