Find a job to suit your abilities and focuses on what you can do. Our track record in disability employment is second to none. MatchWorks prepares you for meaningful work in an area that interests you and matches your abilities.
Contact us to get your job search going.
We’re here for you
Our highly trained and experienced staff:
- match your skills and strengths with current job vacancies
- connect you with employers and jobs which complement your abilities
- market you to employers who understand your needs
- partner with employers to introduce workplace modifications to ensure a safe workplace environment
- stay in contact with you and your employer to answer ongoing questions or concerns
- help your employer with on-the-job training incentives
- promote assistive and adaptive technology such as IT equipment to assist with workplace mobility and communication
- work with employers to redesign job roles
- introduce transition strategies including disability awareness training.
Contact us as your first step for securing suitable, ongoing employment.
See also: Federal Government’s JobAccess website
Job in Jeopardy assistance
As a Disability Employment Services provider, MatchWorks will assist if you are at risk of losing your job because of an illness, injury or disability.
- We work with you and your current employer to identify funding options or other support so you can remain employed.
- Job in Jeopardy opportunities is a no-charge service. You don’t need to receive Department of Human Services payments or have an Employment Services Assessment to access Job in Jeopardy support.
Assistance may include:
- allocating a specialist consultant to your workplace
- conducting workplace assessments
- providing advice about job redesign
- offering training to support job retention
- providing specialist equipment.