MatchWorks has your recruitment needs covered with a wide range of services for employers.
- Experienced consultants who work with small, medium and large businesses across a wide range industries
- Services to assist with planning, recruitment and post placement support
- Access to funding for pre-employment training courses
- Contacts to a network of offices across Australia offering fee-for-service workforce solutions of professional, skilled and semi-skilled labour hire using government employment and training incentives
- Professional and reputable training services
- Support provided at no cost to source job-ready people for your business or organisation
- Access to a greater pool of job-ready candidates throughout Australia with our National Workforce Network (NWN) alliance
- Access to trainers, training rooms and interview rooms at no charge.
Contact us and for more details on our services for employers and to access our database of MatchWorks people looking for work or wanting additional work.
Plan to hire
- MatchWorks leads the NWN who source referrals from a range of employment providers meaning access to a greater pool of job ready candidates
- Workforce planning and development support
- Co-ordinate and plan recruitment drives to support current and future needs
- Source customised training to supply skilled labour and upskill existing workforce
- Apprenticeships and traineeships information and support
- Secure wage subsidy funding for eligible staff. Employers may receive wage subsidy incentives if employees meet eligibility criteria
- Assistance with eligible induction processes.
- Understands your business needs
- Coordinate and plan recruitment drives
- Training to upskill
- A large database of MatchWorks candidates with a growing range of skills plus access to NWN partner organisations job seekers
- Flexible services for permanent, temporary, contract and fixed term recruitment including volume and project labour hire solutions. This is a fee-for-service option
- Recruitment services for large employers operating across multiple markets within Australia through the National Workforce Network
- Create position descriptions and advertise your vacancy
- Candidate screening and selection processes
- Pre-employment medical, licence and police checks
- Funds to support work trials for eligible job seekers
- Access to funds for new recruits for workplace clothing, training, and licensing for eligible job seekers
- Prepare your workplace for job seekers with disabilities
- Cultural awareness training for existing staff
- Assistance with eligible induction processes and pre-employment training programs
Keeping it positive – Retaining staff
- Up to 26 weeks post-placement support once your new employee starts work
- Support tailored to you and your employee’s needs and circumstances
- Access to funds for up-skilling staff if issues are identified on the job
- Retain great staff through professional development in the workplace
- Provide access and funds to develop further workplace skills in your staff to assist with retention
- Funding for skill-set requirements for new recruits
- Wage subsidies for eligible employees
In addition, employers who hire staff as part of Disability Employment Services may have access to ongoing support.
Contact us to discover more about our services for employers so we can help you find your new staff member.