MatchWorks employees make a real difference.
With over 15 years’ experience in supporting both job seekers and employers, we are valued by the communities we serve through our 68 sites across Australia.
MatchWorks is always on the lookout for enthusiastic and dedicated staff to help us deliver better outcomes for our clients.
Job opportunities include but are not limited to:
- jobactive or Disability Employment Services business development consultants
- jobactive or Disability Employment Services employment consultants
- Special Projects staff
- adminstration and support staff.
Build your career
MatchWorks is a great place from which to build your skills and experience in an inclusive and progressive environment.
We are a division of Karingal, a not-for-profit organisation helping people with a disability. Staff benefits across our organisation include:
- The ability to salary package a portion of your wages
- Above award wages and entitlements
- Access to training opportunities through Karingal Training as well as a range of external development programs
- Leadership development opportunities
- A health and well-being program
- Free flu vaccinations and health checks
- Corporate volunteering days
- Work/Life balance and a family friendly organisation
- Staff recognition programs
- Career progression
- Diversity and growth
- Rewards and benefits programs with partner organisations that support Karingal’s work.